We are Thankful to
Credits, Acknowledgements and Copyrights
- Solved Examples in Ethics are reprinted with permission from Prof. Dr. Lee Lowery, Jr, Zachry Department of Civil Engineering, Texas A and M University.
- Photos in the topic 'Components in Hydraulic Systems' and 'Components in Pneumatic Systems' are taken from ME201-Pneumatic and Hydraulics Lab, University of Technology and Applied Sciences, Muscat, Oman.
- The graphics in the topic 'Flowchart' are prepared according the instructions from the article 'Creating Flowcharts with TikZ', published on Overleaf website.
- The diagrams in the topic 'Hyperbola' are prepared from the webpage mathhelpboards.com
- The diagrams in the topic 'Free Vibrations' are taken from tikz.net, available under CC BY-SA 4.0 License.
- The diagrams taken from Wikimedia commons are attributed individually as required.